Saturday, March 24, 2012

Limp

Titan's surgery went really well yesterday.
The Vet said that it was easy and he did great and that he was recovering pretty well.
They gave us more pain med for him so now he has 3 pills to help him.
His leg looks so bad! The incision was like 8 inches long!
He did ok yesterday whining until about midnight but he good from 12 to 930 this morning!
What a trooper that dog is!
The Vet called to check up on him and I told him he's walking around today.
He did potty this morning but hasn't had a bowl movement.
That's ok as long as he has one sometime today.
I was worried cuz he hadn't eaten yet.
That's like a day and a half!
The Vet said to try to get him to eat anything.
I gave him some treats and he downed them!
He just doesn't want his dog food.
I don't blame him.

Anyways, that is the update.

My black doggy is doing pretty good.
And I am relieved!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome To Our Crazy Wonderful life!