Sunday, February 26, 2012

COUGs

My aunt got 12 tickets to go to the last BYU home game on Saturday and she gave my dad half. He invited Jordon, Hadleigh and I to go and we said yes! Jordon was scheduled to work until he got his day shift job. With the training that he has going on he had the weekend off. It was a nice surprise to have him come with us. We went down Friday and got back today at about 6 pm. While we were down we were able to go shopping!! I love Provo and I love the stores and I love that I have family sprinkled down there! My father was nice enough to drive us around to different shoes stores to find Jordon some nice everyday shoes while I looked for some new work out shoes and "Doc" like shoes. We spent about 4 hours shopping. By the time we finally made it to the Provo Towne Mall Kai, my dad and Hadleigh were worn out. My dad took Hadleigh to play while the 3 of us "big kids" went out to find shoes. The last store we got to Jordon FINALLY found white Nikes that he wanted. Thank goodness they had his size. After the game we stopped back at the 2nd store we saw and got my shoes. It was a long day of shoe shopping/ car riding.

While we shopped my dad took Hadleigh on a train they had at the mall. It was so cute! It took the kids around the bottom of the mall and honked it horn. It was adorable and Hads LOVES trains! Then my dad took her up by the food court and they rode on the Merry-Go-Round.... 3 times! He is such a good dad and a great Papa! He holds a special place in Hadleigh's heart.

The game was super fun!! Hads stayed with Gamma White.
We got our shirts for cheap at Wallys.
I got mine at the game for 10 bucks. Kids Lg, great steal!
The crowd there is CRAY-ZAY!! Holy cow! So loud!
But they are fun to listen to every now and again.
I would hate going to every game but for my first cougar game it was great.
It was senior night, but they only have 2 seniors.
Hartsock was hurt so only Iuma played.

Guess who made an appearance for the senior cheerleaders.....

James "JIMMER" Freddette!!

That's right! He was sweet to come and miss the All-Star dunk contest!
He came to spotlight the cheer team and his sweet fiance!
He is more attractive in person but his voice is much higher than I thought.
I dunno.
Maybe he was nervous.
BYU won and we got to see Jimmer.
Great Saturday spent down in Provo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome To Our Crazy Wonderful life!