Sunday, February 26, 2012

Lots of new things happening!

There are so many new things happening here and I need to post more often! I am so sorry!
First, Although I'm not Catholic I have decided to participate in Lent.
For 40 days you give up something. It's like a long fast.
I am doing it for about 30. I know, not the same.
I gave up facebook, my cell, and email.

So far I am doing pretty good! No facebook checking. No email, but I do need to check it for some young women things from the stake. It counts as not using it if I only check it for church things right? I think so. I need to fulfill my calling. I have used my cell this past weekend. I wish that I hadn't but I did. I had to find a babysitter for our boys while we were out of town. I had to tell my dad that his car doors were open. I had to check to see where our house key was so that we could get in tonight. But I haven't played any games, or gotten on facebook or E!online. I am doing good at just cutting back to the basics. And I didn't watch any TV this weekend til now when we watched DVR House and the All-Star game.

My goal is to spend more quality time with my family, teach my boys some more tricks, teach Hadleigh more colors, shapes and letters, and focus more on my testimony. I want to get closer to those that I love. Take out as many distractions as I can to reach my goal.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome To Our Crazy Wonderful life!