Sunday, July 18, 2010

Crazy days

I started working on Thursday. I cried on my way to work. On Friday, I did way better but I was only at work for 4 hours so it went fast! I did a lot of sitting and kinds being in the way. I am excited to get done with training so I can actually do something! I am NOT excited for training cuz it's FULL TIME!! I don't know what I am going to do without seeing my little Belle Belle!!! 3 weeks... I can do anything for 3 weeks right?!?!
These last couple days have been crazy! Being away from home is making my home-sick. I miss my daughter. A lot. I mean way way more than I thought I would. I miss her giggles. I miss her silly faces. I miss her running around half naked. I miss her hugs and her cuddles when she wants to read a book. I miss her playing with my hair. I miss her "helping" me with laundry. I miss her.

I miss my dog. Yes, he stays in the kitchen most of the time BUT is still miss cuddling him. I miss when he licks Hadleigh's face after she eats.

I miss my husband. I miss taking naps with him while Hadleigh and Titan sleep. I miss our cuddles on the couch in the middle of the day. I miss going to lunch whenever we feel like it. I miss being silly with him and hearing about his "day" at work.

I, however, do NOT miss all the chores that I would do. I do NOT miss tantrums or screaming. I do NOT miss puppy pee on the floor.

I guess it's a hard trade when you go back to the working world.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome To Our Crazy Wonderful life!