Tuesday, July 20, 2010

ZZZZzzzzz......

That's the sound of sleeping.

This is the sound of me sleeping:
zzzz.... uncomfortable..zzzzz...
Get up and check on the dog.
Get up and check the doors are locked.
Ugh! Hadleigh is awake again.
Get up go give her a bottle.
No, let her cry herself back to sleep.
No, no give her the bottle.

Getting up. Checking. Giving Bottle.

Back to sleep.
Did you get things ready for tomorrow?
I don't want to go to work!
Is Jordon ok?
Ugh! He stole all the covers again.
Ouch.. what is that? Oh his knee
zzzz... Oh no! Did I set my alarm

Check alarm.

Back to sleep.
I wonder if Jordon is sleeping.
Hmm.. yep he is.
Is Jake home?
What is today? Tuesday? Yeah, he should be.
Did I get stuff out for dinner?
Oh well. They are grown men they can cook if they are hungry.

Check alarm one more time.

Lay down.
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz


That, is how I "sleep". I really need a more relaxing life!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome To Our Crazy Wonderful life!