Friday, July 23, 2010

I have a HUGE crush!

I have a huge crush on this red head, freckle faced, muscle man named Jordon Bryce Clark.

Is it weird that I still have this HUGE crush on my husband?

Don't get me wrong, we have our fights and our "issues" but I still have a crush on this wonderful man that I married. He makes my heart flutter like a little high school girl!

I can't wait till he is done with school so we can spend more time together... you see when he finishes school he will be done working nights which means spending every night together!! And that also means a more "set" schedule so we can plan more family things and vacations.

He is amazing and I am seriously so lucky to have him as my husband and the father of my children.
Thanks my lovey. Love you most. I am so excited for our future adventures!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome To Our Crazy Wonderful life!