Tuesday, July 6, 2010

I'm Proud to Be an American

I want to start off thanking those wonderful men and women who serve this country and protect my families freedoms and rights. Thank you to their families for the sacrifice you make. Thank you to those who have given their lives.

Because of you I feel safe.


Because of you I am free.

I am free to voice my opinion.
I am free to chose my leader.
I am free to practice my religion.
I am free to marry who I chose.
I am free to be me.

Because of you my daughter can be safe.

I want to especially thank my friends Matt Seamen, Shaun Clark and Chad Davis for their honorable and courageous service in the Marine Corps these past 4 years. You are my hero's. The things which you have shared with me and the things that you have seen and experienced are incredible. They are are incredible but they are also something that I would never want you to have had to experience. Thank you for being willing to fight for this wonderful country that I call home. The men, women and children which you have saved will be forever in your debt. The men, women and children which you protected will be forever in you debt. Thinking of your dedication brings tears to my eyes. I am forever grateful to you and to your wives and your parents and your daughters. I am most happy that all 3 of you got home safely and that your services is no longer needed. Thank you boys and welcome home!! F.R.I.E.N.D.S forever.. matt you know what I mean!

Now on to something more uplifting! We had a great Fourth weekend.
We went to a really really small town in Ut. called Grouse Creek. My whole family was there and lots of my extended family. We went to a parade, an honorary program which Hads and I were involved in, a yummy dutch oven lunch, a rodeo, visited my Grandma's original house, went to a dance, did fire works and went to church!! We then came home!! Goodness it was busy for 2 nights and 3 days!! Here are the pictures of the G.C. adventures!!

Us in the Living room.

G-ma's original house

Jordon and I looking in the red brick house

The support beam is going to crumble

Wall paper from the 40's

My love in the doorway

Hadleigh playin at the play house!

G-pa sleepin during the rodeo

Dad opening the blinds

Hadleigh helpin Pops

When we got back Sunday we went to the fireworks in Pocatello. We met up with The Mauger's, Ladd's sister and fam, and Spencer and Jackie. Hadleigh slept through the fireworks in G.C. so we were very excited to see her reaction. It was freezing cold but so worth it! Here are pictures from that adventure! These are my favorite!! Sorry so blurry, took them with Jordon's phone.





This weekend was so fun! I am happy that I got to have all this fun before I start working! I got a part-time job at Wells Fargo as a teller. I am really really going to miss my baby but she will be with family so it will be better. I haven't gotten the exact shift info but I am hoping that it will be only 4 hours a day so I can spend the majority of it with the loves of my life. More on the job to come.... I promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome To Our Crazy Wonderful life!