Sunday, March 7, 2010

Creative? Trying to be!

Last week my in-laws and I got together and did some crafts! Well we did one craft that had many steps to it... does that count as "crafts". I had to leave early and just barely finished them today. I had nothing else to do tonight and Hadleigh was being good and jumping in the jumper so I decided to hurry and get it done. I changed some things around so mine look a little different than anyone elses BUT I love them! I saw the idea on "How does she" after I blog hopped onto Creative Crate's site. Then my cousin in-law did some and then my sis Valeigha wanted to do them so we did our own versions. I think that I am going to make one for Birthday's, The 4th of July, School Starting and Winter. That way I have one for every month/holiday. I want to do some different craft things with 4X4's. I will hopefully be able to find them again and get the measurements! Here are the pictures of our craft Monday!
St. Patrick's Day *Lucky Charms

Easter/ Spring *Spring Time

Summer *Busy Bees

Halloween *The Boo Crew

Thanksgiving *Family

Christmas *Santa's Elves

Valentines Day *Sweethearts

Every Day *Laugh Often

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome To Our Crazy Wonderful life!