Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Let's get Jazzy!

I am super excited to be blogging about this! Jordon and I were so blessed to go to 2 Jazz games these last couple of weeks. We went to see them play the Celtics which is Jordon's favorite team. I have been planning on that game since his birthday. It was one of his birthday presents.. just be-lated. We also went when they played the Knicks. It had been awhile since I even watched a "real" game and while we were there I realized that I didn't know anyone but Tracey McGrady on the Knicks team! Goodness it has been a long time since I actually payed attention to NBA teams!

Here are some pictures!
Us at the Jazz v Celtic game.

My shirt was a Boozer jersey.

Jordon's was a Garrnett jersey

Jazz v Knicks

Baby cakes playing with our "vintage 1980's" Jazz hats.

Tip-off

We had so much fun. I loved spending time with my husband, enjoying my favorite sport and getting away for a few hours. Mahalo to my father for getting us those awesome tickets from work and for watching the little one while we were gone! I hope that we can score some play-off tickets!!

3 comments:

  1. Cute pics!! I am jealous!! Ladd has been wanting to take Mack to a Jazz game so bad, maybe we should all plan a trip and go. I love Hadleigh playing with those "super" cute hats. LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha! We should make a trip down and leave the girls with Grandma and Grandpa!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved the pic with HADLEIGH and the hats. You guys looked good too. That was so nice of grandpa to watch miss cutie. What fun,Sky Guy would love to be at the game tonight.
    Love Grandma

    ReplyDelete

Welcome To Our Crazy Wonderful life!