Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Luck?

I am not usually the pessimist but lately I have been feeling a little down in the dumps. This is the most unusual feeling that I have had in years!! I thought maybe it was just the "winter blues" but with the nice sunny weather out I don't think that can be! I have been trying to get out and walk with Hadleigh so we get warm and see things and she stays entertained! I think that if I continue to do it I will start feeling better and better.


Adding to this feeling, I have never been a lucky person. I don't really believe in luck but maybe that is because I have never been the recipient of "Good Luck". It seems as though the one thing that I want the LEAST is what I RECEIVE!! For example- I have never wanted to gain weight and even with my eating healthy (minus pop) I am gaining weight! Another example- I have entered about 8 sweepstakes and won nothing... I know millions of people enter these but COME ON!! Let me win something!!

Alright, Alright, I am lucky to have the gospel and my testimony. I am lucky to have a healthy daughter who is growing and developing well. I am lucky to have a family who is always there to help me out when I feel overwhelmed. I guess maybe I am more lucky than I think.

2 comments:

  1. Hey girl!! I feel bad that you are in the dump lately. You should seriously call your big sis and maybe she could cheer ya up. LOL I think we all feel blue and like nothing ever goes our way no matter how hard we try. Being a mother/wife can be so overwhelming, tiring, hard, and sometimes we just want to give up (trust me I know) I get what you are going through. I just want you to know that you are such a beautiful person inside and out. Jordon and Hadleigh are so very lucky to have you in their lives. Sometimes when we are down it gives us the opportunity to realize all that we do have. Remember you are not given any trial that you can not overcome. Well remember that we love you. :)

    PS Tomorrow is the day of LUCK so maybe that little leprechaun will come and visit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heather you are an amazing woman, mother, and wife. Thanks for all that you do to keep your family going. I think that you always look fantastic. Luv, Grandma

    ReplyDelete

Welcome To Our Crazy Wonderful life!