Monday, March 8, 2010

There is beauty all around... What do you see?

"Aesthetics is the study of what is beautiful.
It attempts to answer the question,
Why do we find things beautiful?"

I found this quote on the Landon's blog and loved it! What do I find beautiful? There are so many things that I find beautiful.

The Sun. The Stars. Waking up next to my Husband. All Babies. Falling Snow. Untouched Snow on Rolling Hills. Morning Smiles. Summer. Water. Diet Pepsi and Coke with Lemon.

I don't think you have enough time to read all the things I find beautiful. I have some favorites.

Here I will show you....

Her~

Him~



Him too~



All These (love, marriage, flowers, diamonds)~


This place~


This Amazing Man~



I ended with the most beautiful person I can think of. His sacrifice. His love. His life. His promise to me. His essence. He is the definition of beauty.

2 comments:

  1. Love this. Our lives are truly made significant by the things we treasure and find beautiful along the way:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen! You are also something that I find beautiful...

    ReplyDelete

Welcome To Our Crazy Wonderful life!