Monday, May 17, 2010

"10 Things For Which I Am Terribly Grateful" for M.B.


Melissa's blog from a few months ago had a Thanksgiving in April post and I thought that it was great! I was thinking about doing one of these and now I have the perfect excuse! I want to keep this going so all of you who read my blog.. let's do this "chain letter style"! I want to read what you guys are Terribly Grateful for!

10 Things I Am Terribly Grateful For: (in no particular order)
  1. The Gospel And My Savior (they tie into one)
  2. New clothes
  3. My husband
  4. My kiddies.. including Titan!
  5. Bright flowers in the Summer
  6. The smell of rain coming in the windows, at night, while laying in bed
  7. My family, extended included
  8. Memories that make you laugh, for no reason, in awkward silences, then you laugh harder
  9. Ice Cream
  10. My husbands job, and his hard work to make our life stable

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome To Our Crazy Wonderful life!