Monday, May 3, 2010

Hevenly Father.. Are You Really There?

Yes! He is! Saturday night was a bad night and I needed some comfort so what did I do? I prayed. I prayed for hours. And my prayer was answered. Because of this experience my testimony of prayer has only been strengthened. I always knew that He heard my prayers, but for me when times get tough and I pray harder than usual He answers quickly. I know that He really does hear and answer prayers, even if He doesn't always give me the answer that I want. I am so grateful that I have such a strong testimony of prayer and that it has been reinforced through this trial. I am grateful that He is never too far or too busy for me. I am so grateful for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. And I am so grateful for Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome To Our Crazy Wonderful life!