Friday, May 14, 2010

Fun with Family part 2

Jeffery Skyler Clark returned home from serving an honorable full time mission in New Jersey on Wednesday May 12, 2010 at 10:45pm. We are so happy that he is home. It is so weird to say that I have known him for over 2 years!! Can you even believe that?!?! I can't!! He has changed so much for the good. I am so happy that Sky is home. Jordon is excited too! A while ago when Jordon and I were first dating we were sharing our most favorite times and I asked him "What is your happiest moment besides your mission." He said when Skyler told him that he was going on a mission. Jordon said that he cried and was so excited to see him serve the Lord and experience the spirit of the mission. Now that Skyler is home, it is like nothing has really changed. It is nice to have him home and the spirit that he brings with him. He makes us want to be better. He makes us really think about what our priorities are.

I hope that he never loses the spirit and "awkwardness" of being home. I want to surround myself with my brother and Skyler all day one day and just have a mini-testimony meeting!

I love Returned Missionaries! And I am so happy that I married one who served honorably!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome To Our Crazy Wonderful life!