Friday, May 21, 2010

Hmm...

Today is starting off as a bad day.

Yesterday was mostly a bad day.

The day before that was a no good, very bad day.

I hate days like those days.

I don't like feeling useless, used up, over whelmed, sad and tired.

I don't like complaining.

That is all about those days. I feel much better. Sorry for venting.

INSPIRATION
I find inspiration in many things. There are too many to list. One that sparked this blog was reading my cousin Kami, Erin, and Molly's blogs.

They are so real.

They are so happy.

Mostly, they make me happy. And I like it!

I like hearing about people's days, and I like knowing that I'm not the only that has bad days. I am a talker, or writer I guess. My definition of this means that I need to talk about my problems with a neutral ear so that I can actually process and understand the issue. You are my neutral ear. Thank you for listening and thank you for your blogs.

You all inspire me... You inspire me to be a better mom. A better listener. A better person. You also inspire me to keep going. You inspire me to be more creative. You are inspirational.

Thank you!

The reason that I used orange for this post is because I like orange. It makes me happy. Actually, I like bright, warm colors.
That is why I used orange. To make me happy.
I hope that I made you happy!

1 comment:

  1. just one of those days, huh. well, amen sister!
    thanks for that, i'm glad that i'm able to inspire you with my blog, that means i'm doing my job. that's also what my blog is basically about actually: trying to inspire other women/mommies/or any other people with my experiences, thoughts and inspirations from my crazy life.

    thanks for coming by my blog and taking the time to read my post. i hope you continue come by when ever you need a "pick me up" for the day or a little inspiration.

    i always come by yourz and check to see how beautiful little hadleigh and her parents are doing. it's always so fun.

    i call those kind of days "happy blue" days. lots of aloha ur way sister! keep on being "orange".

    ReplyDelete

Welcome To Our Crazy Wonderful life!