Monday, May 10, 2010

It's good to be a mom!

No pictures again on this one BUT a great shout out to moms!

My Mother's Day was great! Saturday I got to see Sammy and the rest of the family. They called and wanted to stop by and drop off a present! They really really spoil me rotten! I got a card and pictures and a great video full of Sam and the other 2 boys from last summer to April! I have a movie a now of all the "BIG" stuff that he has done his whole 3 years of life! And a MILLION TRILLION pictures to go with them. I don't think there is a month that I don't have. Thanks Prices for making Mother's Day a great day. Because of you I am able to enjoy being a mom from a far. Finding you was the in the top 4 of my blessings in life. We were destined to be together and Sam was meant to be with you. Thank you for being the best mom to our son. He is so lucky and I am so lucky!

Jordon spoiled me too! He gave me flowers and went shopping at Win-Co alone on Saturday! On Sunday, he made me blueberry pancakes and eggs for breakfast, cleaned up, got the bag ready for church and took care of Titan. All I had to do was get us girls ready which was way easy! Then we got to church EARLY and I got to listen to ALL of Sacrament! Then we booked it up to Blackfoot, listened to Jeff speak (which was amazing btw) came home and hung out just the 2 of us while Hadleigh napped. For dinner we went over to my parents and watched the movie that I got (I like to share with them) and ate some delicious food. My Aunt, Uncle an3 cousins came over too. They are a delight. I got 2 books from my parents which I am so excited to read. Both are church related so it will be nice to tie them in with our scripture study. Then we went back up to Blackfoot and I answered to phone when Skyler called!! I know Jord was a little sad but only 3 DAYS til he comes home! We ate some yummy dessert and watched Avatar with the family (minus 2). Venus got a great double feature love story movie pack and Valeigha made the cutest card! We ended by getting in the hot tub.
We are so blessed to have that hot tub. It has brought so many relaxing nights, fun gatherings and great conversations.

A thank you to my mother:
Thank you for your strong example spiritually, mentally, emotionally and physically.
Thank you for teaching me to stand up for what I believe in.
Thank you for coming to all my basketball games, volleyball games ect. ect.
Thank you for showing me what charity is.
Thank you for being a great friend to me and others.
Thank you for being my mother!
Thank you for being a wonderful Grandmother to the kids!

A thank you to Venus:
Thank you for showing Jordon how to fulfill his church calling.
Thank you for showing Jordon how to love.
Thank you for supporting all his sports, hobbies and activities.
Thank you for being an example of what he should look for in a wife and mother.
Thank you for being here for us.
Thank you for loving me!
Thank you for being such a great Grandma to Hadleigh!

1 comment:

  1. Wow you did have a great weekend. I am so glad you got everything that you did you deserve all of it.. thanks for making my mothers day so good.
    Love grandma Venus

    ReplyDelete

Welcome To Our Crazy Wonderful life!