Tuesday, May 4, 2010

We got a mover!

This is a late post due to the overwhelming feelings the last few days BUT time for happy news! Hadleigh Belle is walking! Not full on walking, but she is walking about 5 to 10 steps when she wants to!!! She will walk from our couch to our television stand.. which is about 7 feet! She just pops up and goes! She is such a little rascal and won't let me take a picture or record it. Every time she hears the "on sound" she will sit down. I hope that I can catch it soon so you can see her little wattle! It is adorable.

I love this little girl so much. My heart is so full of Hadleigh space! She is so precious and I am so grateful that the Lord has allowed me to have her. She is one of the greatest gifts I have ever received! Love you Hadleigh!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome To Our Crazy Wonderful life!