Friday, May 28, 2010

New Happenings

Here we are.

16 months after being married.
12 months after paying off my ring, our only car and my school loan.
10
months after having our Kananikeona.
8 months after buying a house.
2
months after meeting our lovely/crazy puppy


Here we are.


Here we are buying another car!!!!

Excited? YES! Worried?YES!


I am so excited that I now have a vehicle that I can drive without having to worry about how my husband's schedule and mine will match up. I don't have to worry about leaving him somewhere. I don't have to worry about being left somewhere. I don't have to worry Hadleigh's sleeping. I am excited that we finally had the guts to do it. I am excited to have a new car! New things are always fun!


I don't want to sound like a downer but buying "big" things scare me. There is no turning back. No returning. This is final. Now I have to worry about where we need to pinch our pennies. I know that we can do it. I just need to make sure that no matter what our financial status we will be able to do it!

We are so blessed to be able to have a secure job that allows us to purchase fun things. We are so blessed to be able to find ways to save for big things. All-in-all we had a great day!

I LOVE our new car!!

Just a little side note.. Titan is laying on his blanket, on our couch, half way on the lap top, snoring. I love nights like these!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! So exciting! It will be so nice to have 2 cars now!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome To Our Crazy Wonderful life!